About Yeppoon Central
Yeppoon Central offers you the opportunity of meeting face to face with our customers every week. There are three highly visible casual mall leasing sites situated in the centre. The Capricorn Coast’s prime retail centre comprises of a Woolworths, Big W, The Reject Shop, McDonalds, Live Life Pharmacy, Nextra Newsagency, around a high quality mix of specialty stores including a popular food court.
Yeppoon Central specialty outlets trade seven (7) days a week with late night trading to 7.00pm each Thursday.
What do we Need from you
• A current Public Liability policy with a minimum of $20 million coverage.
• A completed Client Form — click here for form.
• A signed Casual Leasing Agreement—this is issued to you when we receive a completed Client Form
• The centre does not provide assistance with trestle or chair hire.
• All electrical equipment to be used at the site will need to be tagged and tested by an authorized electrician.
• Powered sites with a phone line are available with advance notice.
• Full payment must be made by EFT prior to commencing trade. A Tax Invoice will be issued on receipt of a completed Casual Leasing Agreement and current Public Liability Insurance Certificate of Currency. Click here for application form
Daily : ………. $125.00
Weekly : …….$875.00
Monthly : ……$3,750.00
A loading of 50% applies (1) during the Easter Queensland school holidays, and (2) six weeks prior to Christmas Day. All Prices include GST.
Site 1 (Mister Minit) Located in centre of mall, out the front of Mister Minit Kiosk.
Site 2 (Optus) Located in centre of the mall, out the front of the Optus Kiosk. Approximate dimensions of each site is 2500 x 2500. The size and appearance of your display needs to be agreed prior to setting up on site.