As information surrounding the COVID-19 situation evolves, owner of Yeppoon Central, Lancini Property Group (LPG) continues to follow the guidance and recommendations set out by QLD Health and the Australian Government. The safety and wellbeing of our customers, retailers and local community continues to be our top priority.
Centre Management has a COVID safe plan in place to ensure the safety of our customers and retailers.
The following is in place:
• Social distancing signage and decals.
• A limited amount of chairs and tables are available to customers in the Food Court. Furniture is placed strategically to ensure social distancing guidelines are in place within the area.
• Alcohol based hand sanitiser is stationed at the entry to the Food Court and around the Centre.
• A high rotation of clearing and cleaning of tables and chairs has been implemented in the Food Court, including disinfecting tables, seating and bin areas.
• Regular cleaning of the floor surfaces, including immediate clean-up of any food or beverage spills.
• Cleaning staff are wearing appropriate protection equipment when undertaking cleaning and cleaning trolleys ae being regularly cleaned.
• Security guards, cleaners and Management staff continually monitor and encourage customers to adhere to the public health guidelines. Police have also been encouraged to regularly visit the centre and ensure adherence.
• We have worked with food retailers to ensure the requirements are understood and have asked them to assist in the monitoring of customer adherence to regulations.
• Maximum number of customers for a business at any one time is determined by the 4 square metre rule.
• For smaller venues below 200 square metres, businesses can have one person per 2 square metres up to 50 persons at a time.
Booking are encouraged for all beauty services and dine-in options at cafes and restaurants, please contact retailers directly to make a booking.
Cleaning services have increased at the Centre and we continue to be vigilant in implementing Queensland Healths infection control procedures and sanitation protocols. We thank you for your continued adherence to the Government’s advice and protocols. As mentioned, the safety and wellbeing of our retailers, customers and the wider community remains our top priority with vigilant hygiene procedures in place.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding and please take care.